If you’re the parent of a tweenager (or in my case The Tweenager), it’s likely you’ll know exactly WHO does random dancing. This post doesn’t really have anything to do with her, but it was the first thing that popped into my head when I thought of creating a random blog post.
So here they are, in random order, the random thoughts that have been dancing through my head lately.
- Mr. Baby is perfectly content to stay where he is. Since his lease isn’t technically up for another three weeks, that’s just fine with me. I would, however, prefer if he would stop trying to dislocate my ribs.
- I’m pretty sure that if moms were in charge of the school district budget, we wouldn’t have nearly the financial woes we do now.
- I’m fairly certain if The Tweenager was a girl, I’d’ve killed him by now.
- I clearly was mistaken when I assumed that boys don’t develop “the attitude” as early as girls do.
- Diva Nana & Diva Papa are on a fabulous road trip with my globetrotting Diva Godmother. They were recently in NY State and stopped at Ft. Ticonderoga. I asked if they were bringing us back some pencils. They didn’t get it.
- Diva Nana is very concerned that Mr. Baby might make his appearance early, ie: before they return. She was happy to hear my first random thought.
- The Manimal is quite taken by the small stash of teeny-tiny diapers that we have. He had to try one on for size, even though it would barely cover one of his preschool-sized butt cheeks. He was a bit upset when I told him that the baby could no longer use that diaper since the tape closure was torn from its side and attached somewhere else on the diaper.
- I just used the phrase “butt cheek” in my blog. I’m pretty sure it’s the first time I ever used such a phrase, and the fact that it tickles me a bit only reinforces my “Oh Lord help me” thought that in less than a month I’ll be the mother of THREE BOY CHILDREN.
And now, just in case you’re not the parent of a tweenager and are still wondering about the title, I leave you with this: